Immune Dysfunction in Parkinson’s Disease: Insights into Neuroinflammation
Time: 4:50 pm
day: One-Day Digital Content
- Investigating how specific aspects of the human immune system relate to neurodegeneration
- Approaches to stratifying patients quantitatively with different forms of Parkinson’s disease based on immune function and cell phenotypes
- How do we segment the various Parkinson patient populations for the best results?
- Precision enrollment for Clinical Trials
- Translatability from Parkinson’s clinical biomarker studies to Alzheimer’s biomarker development